On a Budget? Then create your own colored embossing powder effects
Hello, hello lovely people! I wanted to remind you today one way on how to optimize your products, especially if you are on a budget. This project is all about creating your own transparent embossing powder effects as not all of us can afford to buy all the colors of the rainbow. To do so you’ll need only clear embossing powder (Clearly Clear) from Lindy’s and any Sprays or Magicals you have at hand. So let’s start.
- Apply any color you wish to the surface you want, it can be paper or chipboard; to add more zing to the project, use colors that shine (for this project I used Moon Shadow Mists and Squirts and you’ll find the full list of products used on the bottom of this post)
- After drying, cover the surface you want to emboss with an embossing ink pad and sprinkle with Clearly Clearembossing powder from Lindy’s, heat set the embossing powder with heat gun.
- Enjoy your own, colorful embossed effects and colors!
Here is the link to my video:
While the process is simple the results are as varied as a rainbow! Here are a few of the effects I’ve created. I made three ATC cards with the circles I embossed earlier and here are some photos…
- EP- Clearly Clear
- Moon Shadow Mists: Pegleg Pete Purple, Gossamer Gold, Golden Doubloons, Tawny Turquoise, Violaceaus Violet, Smoky Sapphire, Moonlit Mulberry, Mystic Malachite, Burnt Umber, Crow’s Nest Copper, Buccaneer Bay Blue
- Viva Las Vegas stamps- Scribble Circle & Scallop, Creative Embellishments- Halftone Circle, 7 Dots Studio word stickers- Dreamscape and cotton Candy Dream, Jet Black Archival Ink, Glossy Accents, Nuvo Drops- black, Tacky Glue
That’s it for today. I hope my project gave you a new idea on how to optimize your products.
See you soon!