Another amazing technique on using Magicals and Shakers
Hello everyone:) For today I have a really amazing technique on how to use Lindy’s Magicals and Shakers. Easy, yet such an effective way thanks to which in one application you’ll get different effects on the paper. The secret is hidden in the way you apply water and in the distance of the application. To show you exactly how this technique works, I made quite simple page with two blue colours, and I hope you’ll try this way of paint application at home as it looks even better in real lie than on photos.
Here is the basic process:
- rub the powder from Magicals or Shaker (or both) onto the page (I used my hands to do so, you can use make up sponge also);
- Spray the part of the page with water (the best way to do that is to use Mini Mister or any tiny sprayer bottle- this is just to get more accurate and controlled spray). While spraying, leave some parts without water, proceeding or example from top to bottom, leaving top dry and the bottom well wet- does that make sense? If not, please check the movie);
- let it dry and add te rest of embellishments;
Link to my video:
Lindy’s Gang products used:
- Magicals: Azure Sea Aster, Blazing Black
- Shakers: Bavarian Blue
- Starburst: Frozen Jack Frost
- Flat Fabio: Blazing Black
Ranger- Jet Black Archival Ink, Florilèges Design stamp- Petits Gribouillis, Tim Holtz- Mini Mister, Artoz- die cuts, Ranger- Glossy Accents, Tim Holtz- Small Talk.
Thank you for stopping by and happy Summer!