Magical and embossing powders- creating doodled cards
Hello again:) It’s Asia here and for today’s post I’ve prepared a bunch of cards on which I doodled a lot. They are very easy to do, you can easily do them in bulks and of course with Magicals you can get so many colours and with embossing powders- more layers.
- prepare your card stock and cut the smaller pieces of watercolour paper which will be used for doodling and painting
- draw (doodle) the motives on the watercolour paper, water it and paint over either using the regular watercolour brush or the one with the water reservoir;
- dry it well (if you use the heat gun remember to dry from both sides to avoid warping;
- pass the antistatic cushion over the paper and draw on top of the pencil with Emboss It pen;
- add the embossing powder, heat set it;
- add the rest of embellishments (I used some crackles, glossy accents, pearls and of course, sentiments)
- attach the top layer to the card base with double-sided tape.
Link to my step-by-step video:
Lindy’s products used:
- Magicals: Lucky Shamrock Green& Luscious Lime, Pineapple Paradise& Glory of the Seas Gold, Sweet Violet Purple Teal& Hibiscous Rose, My Mojio Green& Sea Mint Green, Hydrangea Blue & Azure Sea Aster, Summer Lovin’ Sun&Mango Mania,Ramblin’ Rose Pink& Kissing Kenickie Coral
- Embossing Powders: Midnight Ruby, Obviously Black, Midnight Copper& Twilight Bronze Slate
Stamperia- card stock & envelopes, Canson- watercolour paper cold press, Carabelle Studio stamp- Les Yeux doux, Ranger- Glossy Accents & Crackle Accents
Thank you for stopping by and see you soon!