Gelli printing with Lindy’s- set of ATC’s with Lindy’s Gang products
Hi lovelies! Time for another tutorial and another experiment, this time with gelli printing, Squirts, Magicals and Shakers. I decided to try and see how will the gelli printing works with Lindy’s products. Everybody does it with acrylics and you know me, I like to play and see what else is there to be done. The gelli printing with Lindy’s works! The effects are different, but in a good way. I did only one try, but I will surely do it again, looking for all the ways, colours and patterns I can get. Today though I have for you a set of ATC’s, all in pastel tons and all about innocence- totally different then most of my projects.
I also prepared for you a video tutorial, basic step-by-step list and few close-ups photos.
Link to my video:
List of Lindy’s products used:
- Squirts: Polite People Purple, Loonie Toonie Teal, Banff Blue
- Magicals: Urban Amethyst, Azure Sea Aster & Cape Cod Coral
- Magical Shaker: Grab a Guy Gold
- Embossing Powders: Sunset Yellow Orange & Prima Donna Purple
- Flat Fabio spray- Sidewalk Chalk
- AB Studio stencils: # 114, # 90,
- Carabelle Studio Art Printing- Stripped Lines Background and stamp set- Innocence,
- Archival Ink by Ranger,
- Mat Gel- Pebeo,
- Rubber Dance stamp- Stitch and Frame,
- Distress Oxides- Salty Ocean & Wilted Violet,
- Ink It embossing pad by Ranger, Studio Light background stamp,
- Water Soluble Oil Pastels,
- UniBall Signo white pen,
- Glossy Accents by Ranger,
- Small Talk by Tim Holtz,
- Nuvo- Crystal Drops
Thank you for stopping by!