Replacing alcohol ink with Lindy’s Gang Squirts :)
Hello, hello:) Time for a new experiment, this time with fabulous, newly released Squirts. This time I decided to use them as a replacement for alcohol inks. I made two sheets of yups paper that way and they are both slightly different, which you can see in the video.I also added foil transfer to create more shine and interest. The end effect is magical- so, so many beautiful pools of colour, so much is happening on the page. And the gorgeous shine of the Squirts- I am in love with this product!
As always there are few close-up photos:
- spray Yupo paper with 90% alcohol
- add Sqirts
- dry them with hairdryer (very important to get them moving better on the paper and to not burn the Yupo paper)
- add progressively more alcohol to let the paints move around and, if needed, add more paints
- add transfer foil
- add embellishments
Link to process video:
Lindy’s products used:
- Squirts: Loonie Toonie Teal, Emerald Eh?!, Banff Blue, Polite People Purple
- Starburst: Midnight RendezVous Raven
Ranger: Ultra Thick Embossing Powder, Archival ink, Emboss It pad, Glossy Accents; , Tim Holtz- Small Talk stickers, Carabelle Studio stamp- Guirlandes aves des ronds, Tacky glue, Nuvo- Crystal Drops, Transfer Foil, Rico Design-Magic Art Leaf Adhesive
Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you soon!
Have a crafty day!