Art journal page with masking and Lindy’s
Hi Lindy’s lovers!
Today it’s time for an easy page with a nice, effective technique on how to control even more where your colours go on the page. Plus if you are not too familiar with Magicals and the effects you can achieve with them, let me just show you the rainbow of colours I got while using only one! I love working with them as there is always some surprise hidden in this small jars and to me, they are perfect for art journaling. And so many other things. I also used embossing powder to add more texture to my, this time, very flat page and grey Starburst to match the focal point. And there is a short video of the process for you to watch on Lindy’s channel, plus some close ups below and quick process list.
- choosing the focal point;
- adding embossing powder to match the focal point;
- adding some stamping;
- masking off the part of paper which I wanted to live colour-free;
- spraying water and adding Starburst with a brush;
- adding Magical by sprinting it on the water;
- adding the rest of embellishments;
Here is the link to the process video:
List of Lindy’s Gang products used:
- AB Studio die cut from Paradise Lost- Cards of Luck
- Carabelle Studio stamp- Texture Mini Damiers
- Florilège Design stamp- Touche de Texte
- Finnabair stamp
- Ranger- clean embossing ink pad & Emboss It pen
- Ranger- Jet Black Archival Ink
- 3D foam glue
- metal wire
Thank you so much for stopping by and see you soon!
Big, crafty hugs,