- Wet the paper with water (this works best on watercolor paper)
- Apply Lindy’s powders with a brush, sprinkling them over the wet part of the page (of course you can use sprays to do this as well!)
- Spray some more water, if needed, to move the paint more freely, then dry it with a heat tool
- Use transfer foil adhesive (if the glue is not very fluid, try adding some water to it) and with a brush or even a tootbrush, sprinkle the glue over the page
- Let it dry a little
- Add the transfers foil (or flakes)
- Rub off the excess of the foil
- Add some embossing (you’ll find some hints on how to use the embossing powders in the video)
- Add embellishments.
This is the background I’ve created:
Few close-ups so you can see how I’ve decorated the background:
Link to process video:
- Magical Shakers: Magnolia Magenta Gold & Autumn Maple Crimson
- Magical: Red Hot Poker Orange
- Embossing Powder: Purely White
- Rico Design Transfer Foil- Gold & Leaf Adhesive, Snip-Art chipboards, Tim Holtz’: Paper Dolls- Christmas and Small Talk Stickers, tacky glue.
Wish you all great and crafty day!