Yesterday is vintage:) More Than Words challenge inspiration
Another month has passed us by and August is already here. And with new month there is, of course, new challenge on More Than Words blog. This month we are trying to get you into vintage mood:
Word Inspiration – YESTERDAY
Creative Challenge – VINTAGE
This month’s challenge is to me a great reminder that I need to focus less on what has been and more on what will be. I tend to focus on Yesterday and the past, analising it, reliving and that’s not really good.I know I need to look more into the future and instead of being rooted and tied up in the past (like a lady on the photo), I need to t learn from my mistakes and move forward with a heart full of hope. So for me Yesterday should mean much, much less than it does. For the creative challenge I used vintage colors, papers and a photo.
Here are some photos of my project:
List of products used:
- AB Studio- stencil #54
- Lindy’s Gang Starburst spray- Steampunk Sepia
- Lindy’s Gang Moonshadow spray- Incandescent Copper
- Lindy’s Gang Flat Fabio sprays: Blazing Black & Tilt-a-Wheel Teal
- Lindy’s Gang EP- Bratwurst Brown
- Patina Paste by Finnabair
- Black gesso
- Crackle Paste by Finnabair
- Clipping Stickers by Tim Holtz
- Snip- Art chipboard- Gears
Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see your takes on the challenge on More Than Words blog!
Till the next time!