Vintage layout- DT reveal for More Than Words Challenge blog
This is a very happy post, like all of my posts I think:) But this time it’s my very first designer reveal for More Than Words Challenge blog! I am so happy and proud to be working in such a fantastic team, with all of this talented people!
This month challenge (and I hope you’ll take part in it- the prizes are great!) is Birthday and Tags. You can use the words Birthday on your project or you can just be inspired by it. You need to use at least two tags to celebrate with us the 3rd anniversary of More Than Words!:) Here you can find all the inspirations from our creative team:)
Word Birthdays means so much to me, especially now, when I am a mum. I think of my children’s births, of birthdays celebrations we had and the ones yet to come… But with this layout I wanted to pay homage to our ancestors. After all we are here thanks to them. This is my way of showing my love and respect- today I am celebrating their birthdays! I also added few tags to my layout with a retro- looking ribbon. After all what is a birthday without a gift and a gift without a tag?:)
Here are few more close-ups:
To create this layout I used:
- 7Dots Studio paper and tags from collection Hazy Days
- Lindy’s Gang: Moon Shadow Mist- Incandescent Copper, Magical- Ocean Breeze Blue & Bratwurst Brown, Starburst- Time Travel Teal, Flat Fabio- Sandra Dee Sepia, EP- Obviously Black
- Prima stencil #564278
- Light Modeling Paste by Liquitex
- Finnabair- Clear Crackle Texture Paste, Mini Art Stones, 3D Mat Gel, Mica Flakes- Gold Leaf
- Patina Effect Paste by Rico Design
- Tim Holtz’: Ephemera- Expedition, Clipping Stickers, Perfect Pearls, Glossy Accents
- 13@rts chipboard
Don’t forget to take part in our challenge at More Than Words Challenge blog!
See you soon!