Spooky- Halloween art journaling
And so I did another Halloween project:) I am not even a big fan of Halloween, yet I find myself creating a lot around this theme. I have this lovely Halloween Ephemera pack by Tim Holtz, it’s just too hard not to use it:)
I will put a list of products used to create this page, but if you’d like to see the step-by-step process, please have a look at my Youtube channel where I posted short process video.
- Lindy’s Gang sprays: Hag’s Wart Orange, Rudolph’s Nose Red, Frolic in the Forest Green
- Finnabair: Heavy White Gesso, Soft Gloss Gel, 3D Gloss Gel, Mini Art Stones
- Tim Holtz: Halloween Ephemera, Black Sooth Distress Ink
- The Crafter’s Workshop stencil- Mini Specimens
- Rubber Dance stamp
- Paper Poetry script stamp
- Winsor and Newton black ink
- Inkadinkado stamps: Creatures of the Night, Spiderwebs
And one more close-up:
Link to my youtube video:
Have a lovely day and see you soon!